WATCH FOR ANNOUCMENTS HERE!
The safety and well-being of our patients is our primary concern. As the days and weeks move forward, we must focus on keeping our community as healthy as possible in the face of the COVID-19 outbreak. At Health Care For Children we have been monitoring the latest announcements and have been communicating with Children’s Mercy resources daily. We have been adjusting our scheduling and phone advice protocols, along with our cleansing and disinfecting/rooming procedures in order to prevent the spread of illness.
We would like our patients and families to know that there will be new developments during the COVID-19 outbreak and we cannot predict how quickly advice and information may change. We recommend monitoring the CDC website at www.cdc.gov/coronavirus for the most up-to-date information on national recommendations. In the event there are patients who become ill and require COVID-19 testing, the Clay County Department of Health is coordinating all testing in our area.
The American Academy of Pediatrics is also regularly updating its site with helpful information as we progress through the COVID-19 outbreak.
Please note the following:
- Parent and patient over the age of 2 years MUST wear a mask during your visit to our office.
- We require that you finish your check-in process before your appointment time.
- We require that you call from your car when you arrive for instructions on entering our office. The phone number to call is 816-792-1170 X 4.
- You will be assigned a room when signing in.
- The area of the office to enter and exit may change as demand increases or decreases.
Each pediatrician at Health Care for Children realizes that the true wealth of this world rests in the well-being of our children. Because of this, our KC pediatrics team strives to provide Kansas City families with superior, timely and affordable health care for children. Your caring pediatrician makes every effort to address concerns the day they arise. We are available in the office seven days a week for ill visits and also offer evening hours four days a week. At our children’s hospital, our pediatricians believe in treating each person with the same concern and respect that we show our own families, offering truly comprehensive health care.
Health Care for Children Practice Profile:
- Small, privately owned kids health practice
- Our nursing staff or a pediatrician, not an automated answering service, answers phone calls – evening calls are no exception
- Same-day sick appointments are a priority for our pediatricians
- We are the only pediatric care facility north of the River with Sunday urgent care hours.
- Urgent pediatric care is by appointment only
- Our kids health practice is open 7 days-a-week
Learn More About Your Pediatrician
Interested in learning more about our kids health care practice or pediatric team? We want you and your family to feel comfortable when you enter your child into our pediatric care. Because of this, we are dedicated to answering your questions and offering you peace of mind when you need it most.
Health Care for Children is the right choice for knowledgeable, affordable health care for children in Kansas City.
We provide immunizations, well-child exams, sports physical exams, lactation support and medical treatment for children, and sick child diagnostics for illness and injury.
Health Care for Children is dedicated to the health of children and providing affordable health care for children.
Looking for KC pediatrics services? Call (816) 792-1170 for more information about our wide array of pediatric care, designed to meet your child’s needs.
Health Care for Children
9051 NE 81st Terrace #100
Kansas City, Missouri
For more information about our wide array of medical services, designed to handle your child’s needs: Call Us: (816) 792-1170
"I'm pretty sure my daughter is alive in part because of the amazing and loving staff of Health Care For Children..." Read More
Learn More About Our Pediatricians
Our team of dedicated pediatricians has what it takes to provide your children with the medical attention they demand and deserve. Our pediatricians’ collective years of industry experience, in combination with their passion for children’s health and wellness, is what makes our practice truly special.
Proudly serving the Northland communities.